Feb 17, 2007

Inconsiderate bastards

Okay, attention remaining screamy people in SD1; your attention please:

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why the antipathy? Okay, it is 4:40 am. Granted, a Saturday morning, but since we're all in medical school, the people that actually decided to get caught up RATHER than partying would like their decision to be honored rather than having to sleep in until 2 in the afternoon anyway, because apparently some of you were raised outside, in the barn, with the pigs. Please, next time, stay there!

Equally interesting is that after Unifieds, at 10 PM, though *I* wasn't being particularly loud, there was a large group gathered outside, and one of our RAs bitched us all out and threatened to call security.

4:40 in the morning? Couldn't be bothered. Maybe they're out drinking. I dunno.

I'm hoping these people amend their drinking habits to either be all responsible medical students just like our evil clinical skills enforcers suggest OR at least develop *enough* of a drinking problem to be unconscious by now. I don't particularly care which. It's not that I've never staggered in at 5 in the morning (though not here); but I have NEVER been so inconsiderately drunk that I would yell down a dorm hall or hotel or whereever for 3 hours.

So that's my rant for the (early) morning. Back to attempting to sleep...

No comments: