Nov 3, 2007

Beats a treadmill...

So what do you do when you have Rock Fever and about half the people in your class seem to wanna kill themselves?

When you're tap water looks, well, like this:



When you feel the way you hate; when you hate the way you feel (anyone remember that Bush song or am I the only former Gavin Rossdale screaming fangirl?)?

I go for walks. Right at sunset. If I'm feeling particularly down (or productive, pick one), I jog. Because jogging at dusk never caused anything bad to happen to anyone ever. It gets me to reset; it boosts my mental health; it floods my body with endorphins; I actually get to listen to my more headbangy music, and I make my ankle swell up so I can go "ooh, peripheral edema".

But basically, it's hard to stay depressed when this is the scenery during one route of one walk that took nearly exactly one hour:





Pretty, eh? And definitely soothing But you have to wait for the other pictures, also taken around the same time, because blogger is being a buttmunch. Which kind of screws my mojo, so time to come up with a method to figure out what on earth is going on with immuno. At this stage, I'm torn between Ouija and reading tea leaves, since either is a better option than going to the "oops, taught them out of order but not going to really remedy that" lectures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Water looks like it comes from Folsom Prison.

Too bad its not in a tin cup.

Hang in there.

Anonymous said...

Ooh, that's Greedy Fly, though I wasn't much of a Gavin Rossdale fangirl :P. Still, good song. Now I have to go listen to it.

- Patrick