Apr 24, 2008

Lungs... filling with neutrophil elastase... send help...

Yeah, that's pretty much the story of my life. Updates you ask? I got your updates right here... IN MY PATH BOOK! Where I'm spending a great deal of my time!

Oh, when I'm not panicking about micro, or occasionally, Physical Diagnosis. It's out to get us too, and I think "I could be living in a commune up near mendocino round now *pretending* to be a healer, and I'd make more money. But I don't think they'd let me eat meat.

So what was on the menu tonight? PD lab where we got to strip the menfolk and dig our fingers into their nips to try to palpate their apical angles. Path lab was more of the same; fighting with the tutor. Don't feel like I know anything this week, but am trying to catch up as soon as possible. Also feel the meds working, heh, so be prepared for that.

Micro has just become compulsive about ways to waste our time; they're just really working on it, and it's infuriating. I'm in the midst of arranging my Prague housing and instead I'm dealing with bussssywork. And the term is already buuuusy!

But we shall overcome, eh, comrades! So much forward on forward march and all.. so in the meantime, I'll entertain you with a video that I found funny, even if I was drugged and sleep deprived at the time.

No comments: