Apr 30, 2007

Who's Yo Daddy?

Er... mommy, rather...

Did I mention I go faux urban when I'm tired?

But it's a good tired.

Today's rundown, and I know this means nothing to most of you, and I don't care, because dammit, I'm proud of myself. The following are the things I have COMPLETED today:

Histology: Female Reproductive System. Good freaking gods, we have too much going on down there! Onto the male reproductive system, which should be subtitled "This wouldn't be so damn difficult if you wouldn't give a different name to every MILLIMETER of sperm-duct"
Embryology: (we have a class called "embryology?") Placenta/Fetal Membranes
Anatomy: Two hours of videos: Deep Neck, Infratemporal Fossa, Pterygopalatine Fossa/Nasal Cavities/Nasal Sinuses/Larynx (GOOD video), Orbit
Biochemistry: Hemostasis, Eicosanoids, Cell Membranes.

For reference, that is a LOT of stuff. That is like "Go to Spiceland Mall, grab some supplies, and work from 1 PM until NOW (midnight) kinda stuff. Freaking hell!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good on you, Kiddo!!

Anonymous said...

yay you!!!!


you rock!!

Anonymous said...

holy crap you got a lot done...

nina