Jun 28, 2008

You know it's a good night when...

You wake up in the middle of your tile floor because your alarm went off for yesterday's exam!

WOOOOOOOOOT END OF FOURTH TERM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't freaking believe it!!!

I also can't believe I ended up swimming off Prickly Bay. For those who try that, by the way, it is damn near impossible to get back onto the dock unless you happen to run into kind Trinis that let you use their boat because you're stuck in the water because the dock's too high.

Great great great GREAT night!!!!!!!!!!!!

And to those who managed to get me into the taxi post Bananas, thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS on a spectacularly successful Fourth Term! Your dad and I are so very proud of you. You earned your celebration. Enjoy Prague.