Jul 2, 2008

Top o the mornin

From Dublin airport!!!!

This has been quite the hectic week. Thank you out there to all of you who offered support during fourth term. Despite the nastiness of it, I feel really good about how it went, and will be careening back in for fifth to finish off these bad boy basic sciences before they let me go practice being a real doctor.

Oh, and a big thank you to those of you helping me out at Banana's last Friday. You know what I'm talking about. Jumbie Juice is a killer. I don't even know what's in it. Jumbie may not.

So now I'm doing the joint whole backpack through Europe/Prague selective thing without trying to decrease the overall perception of Americans any further, so I wonder how that'll go... I've got my boxer shorts, but fishing hat, my "I'm with Stupid" t-shirt with the American flag on the back over which is emblazoned an eagle with the words "These colors don't run, but people from your country do", so I think I'm all set. Either that or I'll go with "I'm from Canada. Er... Eh." or I'm from Grenada. Er... Mon."

So what to do in Dublin for the next four hours until my flight boards? I'm thinking of trying to score an Irish breakfast outside the airport without risking a missed flight to Berlin, where I get to demonstrate how little German I actually speak. I've preconverted some dollars to Euros (HOLY )(*)(£*)(*)(*)(")*"( WHAT THE HECK HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN DOING WHILE I'VE BEEN GONE??????), and I'm raring to go. Hostel is arranged, Lonely Planet book is bought, and so I'm hoping to get my food, walk, talk, doc, and drink on. Probably in that order.

Europe!!!!!

No comments: