Jan 9, 2008

Now he's covered in bees...

In the early days of this blog, I used an expression I ripped off from Eddie Izzard, specifically "covered in bees!!!" to describe how it felt to suddenly have sold most of your material possessions, and be getting ready to toss everything and move to the Caribbean.

Nicolas Cage will now demonstrate how it feels to be going BACK to medical school for another year after spending three weeks (with four more days to go) lounging in snow covered deluxe laziness:



Nicolas Cage is a terrible terrible actor. People have been confused in the past as to why I despise him so much, but I think this little clip clears it up.

1 comment:

Ranni said...

My whole family loves Nicolas Cage.

I. Can't. Stand. Him.

Period.

Good luck on your trip back to school.