Jan 27, 2022

Yeesh

 Dave, we're on okay if unsteady footing.  Once FB get its head out of its butt, we'll see how it goes.   I apologize for telling you to get stuffed now that the stalker is dangerous.


For the stalker, I've filed a complaint with his company.  He's currently trying for my "financials" which makes his crimes federal rather than local.


What else?   I want more cases.  I get bored easily and while I don't love giving death sentences (ductal pancreatic adenocarcinoma), just give me anything that isn't soft tissue, derm, or medical liver, because I suck at those.


We got the house with repairs included.  Thersn't an emoji on earth that shows that relief;  I can take care of my mom, have the master suite on the second floor so her knees aren't impacted.  And I can gradually improve.  The palatial mansion was not a good idea but I had doctor syndrome.  This place I can gradually improve, will be absolutely mine, without those previous delusions of grandeur.

What do I want? For realz?  A porch, a firepit, a smoker, a yard.  What do I want for mom?  To not be "roommates" but I want her comfortable. I don't need what I once had.  What I need is a space that's mine. To be close enough to finally teach Seth how to f'ing swim. To take care of the mother that has ALWAYS had my back (my aunt Pam too, though my cousin is so rich, I doubt its an issue); to get her to senior centers so she has friends.

It's all so soon (so good luck stalking me mid move, psycho), but this is so good. Everything I've ever wanted is coming to pass.   I thought I wanted that gorgeous mansion to impress the worthless husband and the close friend that killed himself (So yes, psycho, after that happened I saw a therapist), but this middle class, closed in yard living?  Yes please. Turns out I don't want a palatial mansion with too much ground to cover.  I want a safe middle class, periodically upgraded general life, close to work, and close to love.  It can't provide shelter to 11 drunks with their own beds, but it doesn't need to.

Give me simplicity and nice vacations and a yard where I can grill and smoke meat and I'm a happy camper.

No comments: