Jan 27, 2022

Cease and Desist.

First of all, I have notified my employers, their attorney, my personal attorney (no, not my boyfriend), my friends and family, and know your identity.  Internet reverse tracing works both ways.  You weren't lying though.  You are a very dangerous individual.

I also will not be filing a restraining order.  After figuring out who you were, I figured you probably wouldn't sacrifice everything you have to hunt me down thousands of miles away and kill me, but certainly would if I cost you your business and guns.  Every threatening post has been screenshot, including those after I posted what I am posting now which is this:

This serves to fulfill legal notice that your intentional and repeated harassment and stalking of me constitutes unlawful RCW 9A.46.020 Harassment, RCW 9A.46.110 Stalking, RCW 9.61.260 Cyberstalking and furthermore your conduct must immediately stop, this includes your use of your third parties, friends, associates, and your use of Fox news pseudonyms to threaten women.  

You are prohibited from contacting me, my friends, family, or employers including use of your third parties, friends, and associates by telephone, electronic communication, social media, Yelp, mail delivery services, internet-based communications, pager service, and electronic text messaging, and any other form of communication either written or electronic.  

I nor my employer nor my friends and family do not want to be contacted by you.  Your conduct has and is causing substantial emotional distress, deliberate tortious interference with commerce causing economic harm, and damage to reputation.  Please stop.  Your use of your companies resources to track down a woman is stalking and you have made direct and repeated threats in violation of Washington state law as well as the laws of my state.


If you persist in threatening me, you have already done enough that I can not only get a full on restraining order, but have you arrested for persistent harassment, cyberstalking, and your threats to upgrade to full on stalking.

Your record appears to be stellar in your past.  I'm not sure what exactly went on that caused you to flip out, but is it really worth sacrificing your entire future, and sully your past achievements (which seem fairly laudable) over an argument on the internet?

You have succeeded in making me fear for my life.  Hopefully that is enough.

No comments: