Jan 25, 2022

Awww I picked up an incel stalker.

 Not you Dave.  I'm willing to give you one last chance.


So if anyone sees this guy around:


The person in question may look a bit like this.  Said individual has been denying I'm a doctor for weeks while he works himself into a froth and has now started stalking me and is probably reading to try to figure out where I live.

Update, actually I know who he is and where he works.  Blogger lets you see where your page views are.

In case I suddenly disappear, this man has said I'm attractive, spent a week stalking me, and is a weapons instructor bragging about how many guns he has.  Right now, he's just threatening through the employer (which would... I don't know... annoy them?  My cases have been done for hours), but he has made his actual intentions well known.

This is why I promote liberals taking advantage of the second amendment.

ANYWAY, work is still slow as heck due to the post NYE COVID boom (hospitals get lag time), leaving me bored.

It is giving me time to pack for the new house, but the sellers appear to be morons who want me to pay for structural damages my contractor discovered to which after some back and forth, my real estate lawyer issued them a legalese ultimatum.

Like one of the issues is electrical.  Losing everything in ONE house fire was quite enough of that.

What else, boyfriend and hash trail this weekend!  It's a long term thing to look forward to, but since I HATE HATE HATE moving, I'm making this one nice and slow so I don't have much in the way of plans since that "they're here!  Quick, throw a half empty tissue box, a half empty garbage can, an oscillating fan, and a blanket into this box!" feeling is one I'm happy leaving far behind me.

What else, I got to hang with my favorite surgeon (though they're all lovely) and swap dive stories (I'm so jealous of his whale shark experience), so that at least kept me occupied.

Oh, to those who have anxiety and depression through the COVID years, according to the dude above, you're bonkers.  This message is NOT brought to you by a healthcare professional.  If you need or want help, get it.  Also regularly exercise, 30 minutes of cardio a day provides the same benefit as a low dose SSRI.

My right knee has been tweaking on me thanks to a combination of this gawdawful winter and freaking crossfit, so I'm bracing to get my running regimen back up to speed.

I registered for Disney's Dopey Run (5K, 10K, half) (why?  Because I'm insane) THREE YEARS AGO.


Did they ever reschedule the Cooper River Run?  We were going to do that.  Then it was in August (who TF in Charleston thought that was a good idea???).  Then it was cancelled again.  Then probably again.

I do the virtual runs but it's just not the same for me.  It gets my mom walking and she likes any source of bling, but so far the only runs I've done were accidentally doing the Beast (trail runs and regular runs are NOT the same, AND we'd just been hit by a storm knocking all the leaves down), so I think I managed to eat shit four times on that trail and come in damn near last, and one around Central Park, which was a LOT better but man I forgot that Harlem Hill is a bitch and a half.

The last one was fun for the whole Christmas in NY thing, despite Macy's just absolutely phoning in their displays this year.  Thank goodness for Sak's, something I never thought I'd say in my life.

What else?  Other than "yay Ozark with boyfriend!", most of the business at present is not dying outside in the unrelenting freeze, and real estate nonsense.

What particularly sucks is that while we are Caribbean bound in April, February is when I typically F off to someplace warm, yet this year, nope nope, gotta move.

Still, can't argue with Dio de Los Muertos in Puerto Vallarta, though I can wonder why children were dressed as the guys from Squid Game.  The Spanish translation must have omitted a lot and they'd have to photoshop in a big bounce house at the bottom of that tug of war.

Well, back to my ten minutes of work.

See you psycho.  Enjoy reading about someone with a better life (well, when I'm not fighting with an idiot seller).


2 comments:

David B. said...

Today's not my best of days. It was around this time of the evening on 26 January 1999 that I/we received a phone call from our son's live-in girlfriend to say that Nick had collapsed. Showered and ready for bed, he slid from the sofa saying he didn't feel well, had not responded to CPR given by her mother (a nurse who lived nearby) and had been taken off to hospital by ambulance. It was about half-past midnight that we got a further call to say that Nick was dead.

I had intended to respond further to your earlier Blog post. I did take onboard what you had said and posted this in my 'personal' Usenet group: http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=164323883400. Thank you for the heads-up.

I had no idea what an "Incel" was/is - but read here to educate myself:- https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45284455

What a naive fellow I am. I have absolutely NO wish to hurt or harm you in any way, Ishie, and have never tried to hide from you exactly who I am. As I think I've told you, everything on my LinkedIn page is 100% correct. If you are really concerned about your real-life stalker, you should contact the police and report him. What does your boyfriend recommend?

Try not to worry about your forthcoming house move. It will all be over in the blink of an eye!

Good luck, lovely lady! 😅

Ishie said...

Thanks Dave and I'm so sorry you went through that.

My grandmother killed herself... 35 years ago. My mother still can't handle May well due to that. I'm sorry. The "anniversaries" are always brutal.

Do not get too deep into googling incels. They're legitimately insane. What's weird is that most of them are rather normal looking and if they'd shut down their farce of deep hatred for women, they'd do fine. But it's an ugly road to go down.

Dave, I've never thought you would harm me. I was just sick of all the annexcafe nonsense that's in my past. I don't consider you a risk to me or a psychopath, but with Adam, he was at least used to it since 9/11; I was always spoiling for a fight, and what you said hurt me a lot. And he is a bad person, but he's never killed anyone. While I've been annoyed by you, I've never feared you.

As for the stalker, he got to this blog and bragged about being a weapons instructor so I traced him to his job. I'm collecting data for the police to get a restraining order to strip him of his guns. He's also apparently stalking my old lab director, which I wouldn't have done to her personally, but she's a bit of a b____.

Oh and I don't think you're an incel, Dave. You're married. I just don't want to rehash old 20 year stuff. I'd rather talk about the present. How amazing boyfriend is. If your wife is doing all right.

We may be able to start again and even be something close to friends. I hope that's a truism.

For the stalker, I've identified his workplace (thank you blogger), have notified them to get his full name to file a full restraining order that will cost him his guns. For you, I never feared you would murder or rape me (which he has threatened); I was just sick of Annex talk, sick of jihadi talk (since like I said, never being a target of it, I was more filled with white rage than he was sincehe was used to it), and sick of updates with Jenn who seems to still remember me, even though I barely remember her.

But when my FB is restored, we can start anew. I do not believe you are dangerous, though if you offend me too much, I may block you again. This one is very dangerous and allegedly has a lot of firearms and may wind up killing the people that bought our house. I'm collecting data for police.