Jun 7, 2012

Step 3 starts tomorrow

As a great man once said: "All right, brain, I don't like you and you don't like me - so let's just do this and I'll get back to killing you with beer."

One woman.  Two days.  Some number of questions.  Some other number of patient care scenarios.  750 dollars.  Can she do it?  Time will tell.

Monday, talk.  Wednesday, longer talk.  Then?  Bender.  I'm definitely thinking bender.

I have finally adopted the schedule I planned on for Step 1.  Get up.  Go to work despite being on vacation.  Do questions and work on projects.  Work out at the gym.  Eat healthy dinner.  Watch an episode of Archer.  Go to sleep.  Repeat.

See, with hard work and dedication, you too can be responsible... for like, a couple of weeks, a year plus after you graduated medical school, but still

No comments: